Welcome Ladies to the Womens Fantasy Football League

We are here to offer competition and camaraderie all in the name of our beloved NFL Fantasy Football. The WFFL is actually comprised of a number of leagues, of varying types, all of which are exclusively for women. Sorry guys but you already make up about 90% of all fantasy teams. We girls need something tailored to us, for our community, featuring "Compassionate Competition" We offer more than a dozen Redraft, Auction, Keeper and Dynasty leagues.

Information for the new season will be updated as needed. Specifics on leagues available should be available in June. Sign ups for leagues takes place beginning in June on a first come first served basis. All leagues are
exclusive to women.

We can be found almost everywhere on the net.

Web site: http://wffl.us
email: info@wffl.us or womensfantasyfootball@yahoo.com
Twitter: @WomenNFL
Facebook: Womens Fantasy Football and Womens Fantasy Football Group
Google+ Womens FFootball

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Draft 1 post 2 #wffl #fantasyfootball #ffdrafting @WomenNFL

So yesterday I described the basics of the slow draft I'm currently part of, a so called "FF Semi-Pro" Invitational League. Basically a bunch of FF writers, bloggers, podcasters and a few fans. I just find it interesting to see what other people, that are presumably paying attention to all the things you are supposed to be aware of, are doing. Maybe I can find a sleeper theses guys all like that I didn't know about and bring that knowledge into the rest of my drafts. Or maybe there is an over hyped player that most of them are avoiding till the very late rounds or not drafting at all. Just more pieces to the puzzle that is your draft season. I personally am playing in 15 leagues at the moment. I have my second draft on Monday then I'll have a break until Sunday August 3rd. That's when the #WFFL drafts begin, and then continue throughout the month of August. Be sure you request your invitations to play in our Women's Fantasy Football Leagues asap to secure your team a spot. Email Joyce at info.wffl.us and request an invitation to any of our available leagues. I can help you decide what might be right for you (redraft, keeper, dynasty, ppr, auction, etc.) if you are unsure.

Anyway, So in this slow draft we started last Monday at Midnight and it is now Wednesday just about noon and we are towards the end of round 7. The draft is a serpentine and I'm at the 6 spot on the way up and the 7 on the way back. I have Picked 7 of my 22 players. See my last post for a reminder of the starting positions. I have:
QB: Tom Brady, Alex Smith
RB: Gio Bernard, Chris Johnson, Darren Sproles
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Michael Floyd
TE:
So that's what I've done so far. Keep in mind it's a 2 QB league and PPR. 12 teams. I missed on the top TE's so I'll wait a while. I'm pretty happy so far. maybe I could have waited on Floyd but ..... who knows. I'll keep you posted. Let me know how you think I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment