Welcome Ladies to the Womens Fantasy Football League

We are here to offer competition and camaraderie all in the name of our beloved NFL Fantasy Football. The WFFL is actually comprised of a number of leagues, of varying types, all of which are exclusively for women. Sorry guys but you already make up about 90% of all fantasy teams. We girls need something tailored to us, for our community, featuring "Compassionate Competition" We offer more than a dozen Redraft, Auction, Keeper and Dynasty leagues.

Information for the new season will be updated as needed. Specifics on leagues available should be available in June. Sign ups for leagues takes place beginning in June on a first come first served basis. All leagues are
exclusive to women.

We can be found almost everywhere on the net.

Web site: http://wffl.us
email: info@wffl.us or womensfantasyfootball@yahoo.com
Twitter: @WomenNFL
Facebook: Womens Fantasy Football and Womens Fantasy Football Group
Google+ Womens FFootball

Friday, July 11, 2014

Draft 1 part 4 #WFFL #FFdraft #2014sfb

It's 3pm on Friday and we've only advanced two rounds in the last 27 hours. Patience, Patience, Patience. It is giving me time to study both my roster and those of my opponents better than I ever have before. I'm doing a much better job of predicting my opponents picks and therefore planning my own, which is a good thing. I'm also doing a much better job of tracking bye weeks so I don't have too much overlap, also a good thing. In standard live drafts I often lose track of both of those things.

So anyway my two latest picks were Hakeem Knicks WR2, Ind. and E.J. Manuel, QB1, Buf. At most Knicks will be a flex and EJ a bye week fill in/upside play. I have a few players that are my attempts at catching lightning in a bottle. If they don't do much I won't be surprised but there is and outside chance something crazy could happen and they could have a magic season. E.J. could have a crazy breakout year and bump Alex Smith from my QB2 slot. If Turbin disappoints in camp then Michael could end up backing up Lynch and who knows what could happen from there. Long shots ...... maybe, but upside can make champions. Especially in an "experts" league. Playing it safe just won't cut it in this league. Solid anchors in your #1 spots are important but so are upside plays and risk taking with a roster this deep. You've got to do your homework and have a little luck.

So 5 days and 12 picks down, 10 to go (11 starters, 11 bench - all offense). Once the draft finishes I will do a final summary of my team and ask for reactions. Until then I will continue with the daily updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment