Welcome Ladies to the Womens Fantasy Football League

We are here to offer competition and camaraderie all in the name of our beloved NFL Fantasy Football. The WFFL is actually comprised of a number of leagues, of varying types, all of which are exclusively for women. Sorry guys but you already make up about 90% of all fantasy teams. We girls need something tailored to us, for our community, featuring "Compassionate Competition" We offer more than a dozen Redraft, Auction, Keeper and Dynasty leagues.

Information for the new season will be updated as needed. Specifics on leagues available should be available in June. Sign ups for leagues takes place beginning in June on a first come first served basis. All leagues are
exclusive to women.

We can be found almost everywhere on the net.

Web site: http://wffl.us
email: info@wffl.us or womensfantasyfootball@yahoo.com
Twitter: @WomenNFL
Facebook: Womens Fantasy Football and Womens Fantasy Football Group
Google+ Womens FFootball

Monday, July 14, 2014

Draft 1 part 6 #WFFL #FFdraft #2014sfb

Sorry about yesterday .... not that a lot happened but for some reason my post never quite made it. I think it had to do with the tiny kitten asleep on my keyboard. I was baby sitting.

So the slooowww draft keeps on rumbling much like Ahmad Bradshaw. Except now instead of working on just the one draft I am now involved in 3. While still classified as slow I think the other two will be somewhat faster as one is Dynasty so it is a rookie draft and the rounds are limited. The third is an #MF10 league (I had to try one) and it seems to be moving along pretty well. Plus it has an 8 hour pick clock not 24 like the #2014SFB has so it can't get too hung up .... repeatedly.

So today is day 8 of the #2014SFB Invitational. I think I left off at round 13 Ahmad Bradshaw, in round 14 I picked up Robert Woods, round 15 Tyler Eiffert, and in round 16, Jerrick McKinnon. Impossibly there are still 6 more rounds left. I think I have about 8-10 players left in my pick list. Once they are gone I'm not sure what the heck I'll do. I suppose I could get lucky and my final picks may not be on anyone else's list but ....... Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment