Welcome Ladies to the Womens Fantasy Football League

We are here to offer competition and camaraderie all in the name of our beloved NFL Fantasy Football. The WFFL is actually comprised of a number of leagues, of varying types, all of which are exclusively for women. Sorry guys but you already make up about 90% of all fantasy teams. We girls need something tailored to us, for our community, featuring "Compassionate Competition" We offer more than a dozen Redraft, Auction, Keeper and Dynasty leagues.

Information for the new season will be updated as needed. Specifics on leagues available should be available in June. Sign ups for leagues takes place beginning in June on a first come first served basis. All leagues are
exclusive to women.

We can be found almost everywhere on the net.

Web site: http://wffl.us
email: info@wffl.us or womensfantasyfootball@yahoo.com
Twitter: @WomenNFL
Facebook: Womens Fantasy Football and Womens Fantasy Football Group
Google+ Womens FFootball

Saturday, July 30, 2011

As Charlie Brown would say:

As Charlie Brown would say:

posted an hour ago by Womens Fantasy Football


Aaarrrgghh!!
Who's on first and why is Chris Johnson at home? With all the wheelin and dealin going on I feel totally lost this year. I'm sure, well kinda, that by draft time I'll have it all figured out, you know, when the dust clears, but right now I can't keep track of who's playing for who. Of course all this movement can dramatically affect not only that players fantasy value but the value of the skill position players around him. How will the pick up of Reggie Bush affect the dolphins RB's and WR's? What about their changes at QB? Will Bush be more productive or less because of this new team around him and under this coach? It's all about fantasy points right? Of course you can't forget the big 10 million dolar two year contract either. Will he play hard to get an extension or will he just take it easy, take his money and try to leave the league without to much more damage? A lot of this stuff is out of your control but you can't help but wonder.
My beloved Patriots, talk about some wild and crazy moves. Haynesworth?? Chad?? How long can they folow "The Patriots Way" of towing the line. Team first, no grandstanding, in saying anything but the party line. Oh, and Albert no laying down for a nap on the field. I don't care how big and bad you think you are, my money is on Bill, he will freakin kill you. He can decapitate just by yelling at a player. I'd like him to turn over a new leaf but I'll be surprised if he makes it through training camp. Now Chad has slightly better odds but I'm not sure if he can at least pretend to be semi humble and team oriented for an entire season. Bill realy doesn't like it when players talk to the media or show boat. Chad will try I have no doubt but .... the Pats are also colecting even more runing backs than usual. They may be trying to set a record this year. It is no longer looks like running back by committee, more like runing back by platoon. BJGE, Woodhead, Faulk, Morris, Revis, Vereen and they have even more wide recievers. Not to mention four quarterbacks. I can't imagine how they'll get down to a final roster and still field a defense. I trust in Bill but you can see my point. That is just one team. How's a girl to keep up with it all!
Well, I guess we do the best we can, do our research, maybe a few mock drafts and go with our best instincts. This year I am happier than ever that I scheduled all our drafts for the end of August. I usually do it to avoid pre-season injuries and to give people a chance to at least see players once or twice. This year I just want to know who's playing with who.

No comments:

Post a Comment